Loose, boxy fit caftan with pockets.
- measurements taken flat, +/- tolerance natural to the sewing process
one size - chest 27 1/2", waist 27 1/2", length 47"
In photos - I am 5’8” and size 10/12
- made of smooth 49% cotton 51% linen that gets softer with wear.
- blue caftan is hand-dipped in indigo.
- fun stripe is bound by hand then dyed in multiple colors.
- loose fit with pockets.
- to keep this dress looking its best recommend hanging after each wear. When needed machine wash cold separately, hang dry.
Each item is constructed by hand in my Beacon studio. As with any handmade item pieces have slight inconsistencies, variations in color and texture are intentional - I love that this makes every item unique.
Proudly sewn and dyed in Beacon, NY located in the Hudson Valley.
Wear often, repair if possible, pass on or recycle when no longer loved.