Ditch Plains Throw - in stock
This 100% linen throw is perfect for a table cloth, throw, beach blanket or anything else you can think of.
The pattern is created with the Shibori technique of folding and binding the fabric then hand-dyeing it in indigo.
- 100% linen
- measures approximately 58 x 74 inches
- topstitched on all sides
- proudly made by hand in the Hudson Valley
- dyed, cut and sewn to order just for you so please allow 7-14 days for your order to be shipped
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat or hang dry
Each blanket is constructed by hand in our Beacon studio. As with any handmade item our pieces have slight inconsistencies, variations in color and texture are intentional - we love that this makes every item unique. All products are made from the highest quality materials and all materials are sourced from the USA when possible.
- use me often, repair if possible, pass on or recycle when no longer loved