Very excited to offer the Popover in denim from Cone Denim based in North Carolina. The popover has an effortless, natural look. Little bit heavier than my hemp/rayon version the denim is oh so perfect for cooler weather or evenings at the beach. Each top is sewn then dyed with outside edges left to fray.
- one size 24" in length from top of shoulder to hem, 27" in width
- cotton denim from USA Cone Denim, deadstock
- fabric has a natural textural appearance
- cut, sewn and dyed to order just for you so please allow 7-14 days for your order to be shipped unless noted that it is in stock
- measurements taken flat, +/- tolerance natural to the sewing process
Each top is hand-dyed and constructed by hand in our studio. As with any handmade item our pieces have slight inconsistencies, variations in color and texture are intentional which adds to their charm and makes every item unique.
Proudly sewn and dyed in the Hudson Valley.
Wear often, repair if possible, pass on or recycle when no longer loved.
Care instructions - https://www.katrinreifeiss.com/about